[webkit-qt] On the WK2 C APIs usage

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Fri Dec 16 12:53:34 PST 2011

I don't think the C Apis are public on OS X. Last time I checked I couldn't find them there. Does anyone else know for sure?

Simon

--
Sent from my Nokia N916.12.11 21:25 skrev ext Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
That has not been decided. When WebKit2 was announced it was suggested to base things on top of the C API's, but I am not sure that is always an advantage, and in some cases it is not even possible. Also adding C API means that we need reviews/acceptance from Apple as they are shipping the C API as their official API.