[webkit-qt] Road towards initial WebKit2 API for Qt 5.0

Jesus Sanchez-Palencia jesus at webkit.org
Mon Dec 12 11:53:27 PST 2011

Hi guys,

I believe we have some concrete points here already, so I will revise all
the emails from this thread, compile a list of the last "open bits" and
tomorrow morning I will open a meta-bug followed by the missing API
features bugs. With that, we can move the more specific discussions into
the correct bugs.

If somebody else has anything to add here, please let us know! :)

Cheers,
jesus