[webkit-qt] [announce] qtwebkit-2.2-week34 status report - changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week33
ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Mon Aug 29 13:54:28 PDT 2011
The most important change for this week is the fix for a long standing issue, bug #32509: "Composition input method lacks character echo in password input fields." The fix was split in several patches, all included in this weekly release. There are a few build and integration fixes as well.
Release Notes for qtwebkit-2.2-week34 - Changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week33
9 bugs, 13 commits
=== Bugs fixed / Tasks done: ===
* [https://webkit.org/b/32509 #32509]: Composition input method lacks character echo in password input fields
* [https://webkit.org/b/59114 #59114]: Move makeSecure from WTF::String to renderText
* [https://webkit.org/b/60313 #60313]: Add build logistics and plumbing for window.internals object.
* [https://webkit.org/b/61074 #61074]: Teach Qt about window.internals
* [https://webkit.org/b/65470 #65470]: [Qt] libwebcore.a source is compiled without -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
* [https://webkit.org/b/66052 #66052]: Add support of setPasswordEchoEnabled and setPasswordEchoDuration for password echo feature
* [https://webkit.org/b/66307 #66307]: Support reset in WebCore::Internals
* [https://webkit.org/b/66954 #66954]: [Qt] Enable password echo on Symbian builds
=== Commits added or cherry-picked: ===
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b0ff91f b0ff91f]: Add build logistics and plumbing for window.internals object.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/f3847b9 f3847b9]: Teach Qt about window.internals
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/2777535 2777535]: Support reset in WebCore::Internals
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/985a8fa 985a8fa]: Add support of setPasswordEchoEnabled and setPasswordEchoDuration for password echo feature
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/3502319 3502319]: Added support for momentarily revealing last typed character in password input.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/1703957 1703957]: Add missing libWebKitSystemInterfaceLion.a to QtWebKit-2.2 branch
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/836fa24 836fa24]: The QtWebKit version was being overwritten by a global Qt version when
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/85d4df1 85d4df1]: [Qt] Enable password echo on Symbian builds
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/16cbdf3 16cbdf3]: Add build flags to reduce the size of Webcore library
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/5e03a53 5e03a53]: Revert "[Qt] Fix tst_QWebFrame::setHtmlWithResource() API test" [2/2]
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/dda59e5 dda59e5]: Revert "[Qt] Fix tst_QWebFrame::setHtmlWithResource() API test" [1/2]
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b017396 b017396]: Fix build error when compiling with MinGW-w64 by disabling JIT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-qt