[webkit-qt] Problem with QTestbrowser on Windows

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at nokia.com
Mon Aug 22 04:44:55 PDT 2011

This sounds like it's trying to launch using different DLLs than the once you compiled it with.
You can check if the correct DLLs are used using the ProcessExplorer (in View/Lower Pane View/DLLs) or Depends utilities.

Try to launch it from the same console you built WebKit with or make sure that your PATH variable contains the correct Qt's lib directory before any other Qt directory.
That's just a guess though, it might be something totally different.

Jocelyn