[webkit-qt] Please provide approx QtWebkit 2.2 and Qt 4.8 release dates.

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Thu Aug 18 03:49:20 PDT 2011

On 08/18/2011 11:09 AM, ext sunny shah wrote:
> Can you please provide approximate release dates of Qt 4.8 an QtWebkit 2.2 ?
>
> My usage is mainly for Linux and Embedded Linux, so let me know, If it
> is stable for that two platforms.

We do not communicate release dates, it is basically "when it's done".
The release does not happen before the release manager is happy with the
quality.

If you are waiting for QtWebKit 2.2, the best thing to do is test it as
much as you can for your use cases. The more bugs are discovered now,
the better the release will be.

cheers,
Benjamin