[webkit-qt] Enabling WebGL by default

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Fri Aug 12 09:50:42 PDT 2011

On 08/12/2011 06:36 PM, ext Jocelyn Turcotte wrote:
> I'm not against it, but what is the end goal you guys have?
> Is this just a step for WebKit2 or do you want to push WebGL further in WebKit1?

I think we should aim at having WebGL enabled by default for WebKit2.

Having it enabled by default means we can test it on the bots and
finally support it (the core bots do not run WebKit2).

I think we do not have to decide yet if that will be available on
WebKit1. Let's see how good is the support when Qt5 has to be branched,
and we can take a decision then.

In the meantime, enabling it for WebKit1 is a good pragmatic choice in
my opinion.

cheers,
Benjamin