[webkit-qt] how could i put the platform relative media player code under qtmutimedia

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:20:14 PDT 2011

Hi

I have done simlilar work by creating new mediaPlayer Implementation

Have a look at,
qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp
qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.h

or
/home/sunny/CodeTest/QtWebkit/qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/mac/MediaPlayerPrivateQTKit.h
/home/sunny/CodeTest/QtWebkit/qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/mac/MediaPlayerPrivateQTKit.cpp

You need to create a similar implementation for your backend.

Thanks,
 Sunny