[webkit-qt] [Webkit-qt] How to parse HTML5 <video> and calling a video player (e.g. mplayer) to play video files?

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:58:45 PDT 2011

HI Barco,

  I think, you will not be able to make complete HTML5 based video player by
just parsing the page,

 You need to create  another implementation of MediaPlayer, For sample
implementations look at this.

qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.h
qtwebkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.cpp

Thanks,
 Sunny