[webkit-qt] [announce] qtwebkit-2.2-week30 status report - changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week29
ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Mon Aug 1 14:33:36 PDT 2011
This week we had a few important cherry-picks in our crusade to have a really good QtWebKit-2.2 release. The most important were:
* New media backend on Linux and Mac, which should considerably improve the multimedia support on these platforms. See this message for the technical details: https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-July/017646.html
* Fix the API behavior of QWebFrame/QWebPage (#61328, see below.)
We still have a couple of critical (and somehow risky) issues pending a fix. If everything goes as planned, they should be fixed on this coming week. Once they're in the branch, we'll release a new beta and enter into a deep freeze, so stay tunned.
Release Notes for qtwebkit-2.2-week30 - Changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week29
13 bugs, 19 commits
=== Bugs fixed / Tasks done: ===
* [https://webkit.org/b/60778 #60778]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/61245 #61245]: When removing a shadow root from DOM, also remove it from the render tree
* [https://webkit.org/b/61328 #61328]: [Qt] QtWebkit never finishes loading sites when they are loaded after an initial QUrl fails to load.
* [https://webkit.org/b/61728 #61728]: [Qt] Implement fullscreen support on Mac with the QuickTime backend.
* [https://webkit.org/b/61843 #61843]: Remove dependency on QTKit from wekitExitFullscreen()
* [https://webkit.org/b/63472 #63472]: [Qt] Change default backend to use GStreamer on Linux and QuickTime on Mac.
* [https://webkit.org/b/63490 #63490]: [Qt] Add more tests to cover the behavior of loadFinished() signal
* [https://webkit.org/b/64286 #64286]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/64740 #64740]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65038 #65038]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65235 #65235]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65296 #65296]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65369 #65369]: [Qt][ARM]REGRESSION(r91752): It made audio related tests fail
=== Commits added or cherry-picked: ===
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/5b3a2e7 5b3a2e7]: Disable test that is timing out in our 2.2 bots
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/a7ba52c a7ba52c]: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60778
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/57813ed 57813ed]: REGRESSION (r85964): Improper relayout of some nested positioned elements
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/2690506 2690506]: Fix crash in IDBRequest::abort
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/6e2b771 6e2b771]: When removing a shadow root, also remove it from the render tree.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/eb83f1f eb83f1f]: Source/WebCore: Inconsistent state of TreeScope reference.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/8c104c0 8c104c0]: Calling window.find immediately after mutating the document crashes WebKit.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/8a95d2b 8a95d2b]: [Qt] Add more tests to cover the behavior of loadFinished() signal
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/382deba 382deba]: [Qt] QtWebkit never finishes loading sites when they are loaded after an initial QUrl fails to load.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b1e0431 b1e0431]: Move Full Screen Controllers into WebCore.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/8253536 8253536]: Code recently moved from WebKit -> WebCore does not pass WebCore's more strict compiler warnings. Use
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/e6c68fe e6c68fe]: Unreviewed build fix; Fix Leopard WebCore build.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/52145a6 52145a6]: Fix Mac build in some configurations.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/a086be9 a086be9]: [Qt] Implement fullscreen support on Mac with the QuickTime backend.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/7a53b15 7a53b15]: Patch by Alexis Menard <alexis.menard at openbossa.org> on 2011-07-26
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/522bdac 522bdac]: [Qt] Disable video support on linux if the dependencies are not found.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/d230e74 d230e74]: [Qt][ARM]REGRESSION(r91752): It made audio related tests fail
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-qt