[webkit-qt] infinite loop while rendering this url

Tarandeep Singh tarandeep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:22:56 PDT 2011

I think webkit is entering into infinite loop while rendering this url-
http://nzonlinemall.com/home.html

I am using qt+webkit (qt-4.6.2) on Ubuntu 9.10
My set up is simple-

- create a webpage object
- load this url
- once load is finished, get the html and print it
- delete the webpage

it looks like loop happens when I try to delete the webpage. Webpage
settings that I am using-

  page = new WebPage( );
  page->setViewportSize( QSize( 64000, 40000));
  page->setNetworkAccessManager( nwManager);

  QWebHistory* history = page->history( );
  history->setMaximumItemCount( 0);

  QWebSettings* settings = page->settings( );
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::JavaEnabled, false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::JavascriptEnabled, true);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::JavascriptCanOpenWindows, false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::JavascriptCanAccessClipboard,
false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::PrivateBrowsingEnabled, true);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::AutoLoadImages, false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::PluginsEnabled, false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::DeveloperExtrasEnabled, false);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::DnsPrefetchEnabled, true);
  settings->setAttribute( QWebSettings::DeveloperExtrasEnabled, false);
  settings->setMaximumPagesInCache( 0);
  settings->setObjectCacheCapacities( 0, 0, 0);
  settings->setOfflineStorageDefaultQuota( 0);
  settings->setOfflineWebApplicationCacheQuota( 0);
  settings->setIconDatabasePath( "");

Can someone please check and confirm.

Thanks,
Tarandeep