[webkit-qt] Javascript string lastIndexOf method not working

Dwayne sherrard at cableone.net
Sun Apr 17 05:10:53 PDT 2011

I am having trouble with the lastIndexOf string method not working in
javascript.  The method always fails (-1 as returned index).

For example:

                var mystring = new String('{string}');

                mystring.length                                => 8

mystring.indexOf('{')                     => 0

mystring.lastIndexOf('}')              => -1      ?!?!?!

This seems like very basic behavior to be failing at this point.  Anyone
else seeing this?  I am using Qt 4.7.2.  I didn't see a bug filed

On this on the trac page, so I'll open a ticket if I'm not doing something
stupid.

Thanks!