[webkit-qt] [Qt-interest] Multiple page rendering using webkit

Tarandeep Singh tarandeep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:09:15 PDT 2011

The pages to be rendered are not on the disk and need to be fetched over
network.
Based on your replies, I am gonna try this-

Have multiple processes but each process should have couple of webpages, put
NAM in threads so as to improve network IO.

With multiple processes, I might run out of memory as I have seen memory
foot print of qt+webkit process keeps increasing as I keep rendering pages
over a long period of time, so I might need to do something about it  - like
restart the process after some time.

Thanks!