[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Thu Apr 14 13:01:08 PDT 2011
Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
* diegohcg status: did a patch o treat better the disable style, now working to test the target brach for this style to find the inconsistency with the cherry-picked patches
* darktears status : landed one of my patch, looking at one that was rollout, and found why the scrolling was DAMN slow in Rekonq
* kling status: finally got the text metrics patch (#57954) landed with a huge rebaseline (thanks Ossy!), also fixed the rendering of disabled elements (#58940), and been doing reviews left & right
* ademar status: plenty of management stuff via e-mail and https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=51698
* lca status: network refactoring.
* cmarcelo status: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=56526, working on a possible fix for Qt itself...
* igorto status: waiting some love on bug #46093 in meantime working on #38554
Missing updates from: benjaminp
More information about the webkit-qt