[webkit-qt] Inline (continuous) WebKit Qt spell checker

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:20:23 PDT 2011

Hi All, I started this in January, then got distracted by the Brisbane
floods running through my home :( Have been occupied since repairing
the house so I'm afraid I let this slide ...

However repairs have progressed to the point where I actually have
some spare time now and I have taken my original code and (manually)
reapplied it to a trunk clone (there's been a lot of changes since
jan!).

- Have the spell check stubs filled out
- Red squiggle underline code working
- Started on a QWebSpellChecker platform plugin interface

Should I be tracking origin/master for this?

Cheers,

--
Lindsay