[webkit-qt] Qt version on bot that tests qtwebkit-2.0

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Sep 21 07:10:00 PDT 2010

Hi,

If you checked out the qtwebkit2.0 branch and built it using the
WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt script, you can use
WebKitTools/Scripts/run-javascriptcore-tests to run the JSC regression
tests and WebKitTools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests to run the layout tests.
(
More information on regression testing can be found here:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitContrib#Runningthetests
)

BR,
Andras