[webkit-qt] How to save data from webkit requests

Richard Baron Penman richardbp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:24:19 PDT 2010

I had a look over the example and a few others but didn't manage to get
something working:
http://gitorious.org/qtwebkit/performance/blobs/master/host-tools/mirror/main.cpp
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4317
http://code.google.com/p/aranduka/source/browse/src/epubviewer.py?spec=svn1d5df32bf717651e5ed5d1d22012666ee06d63a2&r=1d5df32bf717651e5ed5d1d22012666ee06d63a2

I am using the Python bindings, so does that open up any additional
possibilities?

Or is there some way to just tell QIODevice to maintain the buffer?

Richard