[webkit-qt] Corrupt build environment between different ports

Baldeva, Arpit abaldeva at ea.com
Fri Nov 19 16:41:35 PST 2010

Cool - thx. That looks like it worked. Building the Windows port at the moment.

Couple of questions if you don't mind
1. So doesn't that mean that I can build one of the two ports locally and not both (unless I go and clear my environment variables all the time)?
2. Is blowing the WebKitBuild(output directory) enough (in addition to environment tweaks) or there is something else that I need to take care off ?

I appreciate your time.

Thanks.