[webkit-qt] Trouble displaying PNG files

tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) tonikitoo at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:56:22 PDT 2010

Hi.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Nathan Osman
<george_edison55 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Here is what I did:
>
> 1. Created a new Qt4 GUI Application
> 2. Added a QWebView to the main widget in the designer
> 3. Added the following code to the MainWindow ctor:
>
> ui->webView->setHtml("
> ");

I did fail to show what was between the quotes above. It can be an important
data :)

Also, have you tried to make use of the second optional parameter of
setHtml? Ffrom the docs of setHtml:

"  Sets the content of this frame to \a html. \a baseUrl is optional and
used to resolve relative
  URLs in the document, such as referenced images or stylesheets.

  The \a html is loaded immediately; external objects are loaded
asynchronously.
"

--
--Antonio Gomes