[webkit-qt] memory leak on wave.google.com?

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at liwjatan.at
Thu Mar 25 13:42:01 PDT 2010

Hi!

I discovered that the QtWebKit based browsers I use (arora, rekonq) seem to
have a huge memory leak on wave.google.com. Memory usage increases by approx.
700MB after going to the start page (not the login page, the one where you
actually see your "waves"). I'm using QtWebKit as of Qt 4.6.1, so maybe it was
fixed in a newer version, but I am unable to test those right now.
Has someone made similar experiences with google wave? Does this still happen
with newer versions of QtWebKit?

Grs,
Heinz