[webkit-qt] API review, comments needed!

Kent Hansen kent.hansen at nokia.com
Mon Mar 22 08:17:58 PDT 2010

Hausmann Simon (Nokia-D-Qt/Oslo) wrote:
> QWebSettings:

[...]
>    * Should it be XSSAudit_ing_Enabled?

Does anyone have an opinion on the name (Robert)?
I suppose it's called XSSAuditor because that's how it's called in the
internal API. But "auditing" is the feature, "auditor" is the component
that provides the feature, right? Which is why it's called
AcceleratedCompositingEnabled and not AcceleratedCompositorEnabled.
But I'd like to hear at least one "yay" or "nay" whether to change the name.

Kent