[webkit-qt] Desktop application Using QTWebkit

Mital Vora mital.d.vora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:53:57 PDT 2010

I would also be interested in knowing anything related to this..
I have been trying to use QtWebKit for cross platform application
development.
Basically I am facing below mentioned problems.

1) cant pass/return custom C++ classess reference to and from JavaScript.
I am able to inject my custom C++ object to JavaScript context as
"window.myClass"
I could also be able to create methods like "int MyClass::calculate_sum(int
i, int j);" which can be called from javascript as "var res =
window.myClass.calculate_sum(4, 7);"

though I couldn't be able to create method like "MyClass2 *
MyClass::getMyClass2()" or "void MyClass::processObject(MyObject2* obj)"

any help on this topic would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mital Vora.