[webkit-qt] accelerated compositing

noam.rosenthal at nokia.com noam.rosenthal at nokia.com
Fri Mar 19 03:08:07 PDT 2010

That's correct. I agree with the need for automated performance regression tests - which I'm going to do after we get the current codebase to an acceptable baseline
(namely fixing a couple of remaining P2 bugs).
but currently CSS animations are so unusable that "regression" might not be a good term :)

No'am