[webkit-qt] Success! (was Re: Bug Triaging Days)

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Fri Mar 19 02:53:53 PDT 2010

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 Hausmann Simon (Nokia-D-Qt/Oslo), wrote:
[...]
> I'd like to extend this into a bigger effort: Please join us on our first
> QtWebKit bug triaging days next week!
>
> 	Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th of March

I'm extremely impressed by the results!

Tuesday morning we started out with 182 untriaged bugs. Today we're down to
~10-20 remaining issues. The total bug count as of right now is about ~340
bugs, many of which are also meta bugs that track others.

This is actually a manageable mountain of tasks, this is something we can work
with.

At this point we can actually see incoming tasks and process them. And ~340
tasks is an amount we can certainly bring down considerably with a community
of our size. Those tasks are verified and many have testcases that make it much
much easier to fix the bugs.

Thanks again everyone for helping with this!

Simon