[webkit-qt] Bug Triaging Days

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at nokia.com
Mon Mar 15 08:15:10 PDT 2010

On 9/3/10 15:26 , Simon Hausmann wrote:
> I'd like to extend this into a bigger effort: Please join us on our first
> QtWebKit bug triaging days next week!
>
> 	Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th of March
>
> I think it would be fantastic if we could get as many people on board as
> possible.

All right, everyone pumped and ready for tomorrow? ;)

Please read in full before starting:

   http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitBugs

All you need is a fairly recent build of trunk for your favorite
platforms, and these handy filters:

All untriaged bugs:

   http://tinyurl.com/qtwebkit-bugs-untriaged

S60 specific:

   http://tinyurl.com/qtwebkit-bugs-s60

Windows specific:

   http://tinyurl.com/qtwebkit-bugs-win

Linux specific:

   http://tinyurl.com/qtwebkit-bugs-linux

Mac specific:

   http://tinyurl.com/qtwebkit-bugs-mac

Start with your own platform and pick random bugs, coordinating the
efforts on IRC, #qtwebkit at freenode.net.

When you're done with your own platform start looking at other bugs,
especially the Mac ones since they often turn out to be
non-platform-specific.

Good luck!

Tor Arne