[webkit-qt] qtwebkit trunk compilation problem

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at nokia.com
Wed Mar 3 08:47:40 PST 2010

It seems like JavaScriptCore.pri expect to find this file in
$$QT_SOURCE_TREE which could be improved since this variable is only
defined when we build WebKit within qt/src/3rdparty/webkit.

You might be able to bring it a step further by going in
WebKitBuild\Release (or debug if you ran build-webkit with --debug) and
run something like:
qmake QT_SOURCE_TREE=<your Qt source directory> -r ..\..\WebKit.pro && nmake

I don't know if any people use QtWebKit from trunk for WinCE so you
might have to play around a little.

jocelyn