[webkit-qt] Bot for release branch?

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Wed Mar 3 05:55:55 PST 2010

Hi,

I have a question for Ossy, bbandix, etc. :)

We'd like to create a release branch next week and we'd like to branch off at a
point when all the main bots on build.webkit.org are green. Once the branch is
created in Git we were wondering if it would be possible for you guys to run a
linux build bot for it?

I expect a low churn of changes to go into the branch, so not heavy building.
Even a build + drt run once a day would be good. But at least it would help us
to reduce the risk of introducing regressions.

Simon