[webkit-qt] Rebasing QtWebKit 2.0 on current trunk?

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Mon Jun 14 08:38:02 PDT 2010

Hey,

we might use our PLT benchmark called Methanol
(http://gitorious.org/methanol). Check it out!

I did several measurements on allocators topic with it.
(http://webkit.sed.hu/category/keywords/memory)

This is a JS program which loads real web pages one by one, it measures the
time with JS. It works like online SunSpider benchmark. We just need to make a
collection of pages to benchmark.

What do you think?

Zoltan