[webkit-qt] [HELP] Doing a build of QtWebKit with WebGL enabled

Jarkko Sakkinen jarkko.j.sakkinen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:33:00 PDT 2010

If you use Qt 4.7 then QGraphicsView with QGLWidget accelerated
compositing should be fast. It then blits FBO for the 3D-canvas
with drawTexture().

With Qt 4.6 drawTexture() can't be used because it does not take '
QPainter state into account (and would break therefore web page
rendering). This has been fixed in 4.7. Therefore, QGLWidget is
slow with 4.6.

BR, Jarkko