[webkit-qt] Qt Webkit 4.5.3 and Flash

Rajendra Prasad Murakonda rajendra.prasad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:46:01 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:44 PM, İsmail Dönmez <ismail at namtrac.org> wrote:

> GTK needs a patch similar to
> https://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/tags/2007-EOL/desktop/gnome/gtk2/files/flash-player-busyloop.patch .
> Or you can call gtk_init in your application.
>
> Regards,
> ismail

I called gtk_init from my application. The compilation error earlier was
likely due to signals in QT. I had to include the gtk header before QT
headers. Now when my application is trying to load flash files, there is not
gtk error. But it is still displaying a slightly grayed out area instead of
the flash animation. Has anyone successfully ran a flash video in any of the
unix platforms? Flash works fine in Windows XP.

Thanks,
Raj