[webkit-qt] How to integrate the SFX JIT for SH4 in qt webkit

haithem rahmani haithem.rahmani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:33:14 PDT 2010

Hi No'am,

thanks for the quick reply,

and sorry for not being clear in my question.
  Actually our customers want that our SFX JIT become integrated in
the QtWebkit of the qt-embedded-4.6 since it's the official
qt package delivered in STLinux distribution.
  So my question is : is it possible to patch the QtWebkit in this specific
release of
qt with the SFX JIT for SH4?

regards.
Haithem