[webkit-qt] QWebPage leaking network threads?

İsmail Dönmez ismail at namtrac.org
Wed Jul 14 10:03:59 PDT 2010

Hi all;

I have a small browser widget based on QWebView using a custom QWebPage. The
app works on an embedded Windows CE device. The problem is if I open and
close the browser 2-3 times no web page will open after the 3th time. I can
reproduce this everytime. Looking at the thread count, deleting QWebPage
leaves some threads around.

I am guessing these are networking related loader threads. I wonder if
anyone experienced a similar problem before?

Regards,
ismail