[webkit-qt] Currently Missing Features with QtWebkit / QNetworkAccessManager
rich at kde.org
Thu Jul 8 13:20:17 PDT 2010
These are the issues I'm aware of with the QtWebkit/QNAM combination
as a platform for browsers. It's possible that some of these issues
are incorrect and are supported somehow I'm not aware of, if so please
say so as that would be great! Note, don't take this as a criticism,
it's intended more as a way of organising what remains to be done.
* No support for OCSP (online certificate status protocol)
* No support for SNI (server name indication) see QTBUG-1352
* No support for EV certificates
* No support for DNS pinning (a way of avoiding DNS rebinding attacks)
* Incorrect case-sensitivity in MIME type handling (webkit bug #28654).
This one is waiting on me (or someone else) finding time to write
the test cases.
Anyone got anything to add to this todo list?
More information about the webkit-qt