[webkit-qt] how to debug webcore,or disable some webcore loader?

RyanYee/叶晔 godyee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:26:40 PST 2010

we worked on webcore application base on embbed system(mips),
used qt-webkit package (qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.5.1).
sometime our browser will crash when access few website.

1.is there any tools can analytics(which part of webcore cause crash)?

2.how can we disable some function by api not configure options ,like
gif display, flash plugin,or something else?

3.till now ,we can not use gdb to trace into webcore,even use core
dump , can not get symbol infomations?

--
RyanYee
Sent from Shenzhen, 44, China