[webkit-qt] how to change the npruntime demo got from Mozilla to a XEmbed plugin?

michael young mcygogo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:39:27 PST 2010

Hi all
         the attached file is the npruntime demo, and I created the
Makefile for it. you need the Gecko SDK to make it, download SDK from
here: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/nightly/1.9.2rc2-candidates/build1/xulrunner-1.9.2.en-US.linux-i686.sdk.tar.bz2
, then change the include path in Makefile to your SDK path(the
original is "../xulrunner-sdk/sdk/include"),
my problem is that the demo can wrok with firefox and GtkWebkit, but
cannot with QtWebkit. QtWebkit just can run the Xembed Plugin, so I
follow the instruction(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XEmbed_Extension_for_Mozilla_Plugins),
add some codes to the npruntime, but it's still cannot work in
QtWebkit.
        Is there some one can tell me how to make the demo to a XEmbed
plugin?  thank you so much.

BR