[webkit-qt] GraphicsContext and Canvas

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:29:32 PST 2010

> About that internal buffer - how would that work with HW acceleration and memory consumption,
> also considering  that GraphicsLayer has an additional intermediate buffer in the form of graphics-view cache?

HW acceleration should work, the internal buffer just holds a QPixmap.

I haven't thought about the cache in Graphics Layer. Either we have to
think about it when we cross that bridge, reuse the QPixmap from
Graphics Context internal buffer, or we just disable the extra cache.
After all, caching a canvas which is changing at 25 fps is probably
not too useful.

Thank you!

Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat