[webkit-qt] webkit-qt + v8

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Dec 29 15:29:27 PST 2010

Hi,

it is good to see that there is substantial interest in QtWebKit-V8.
I think it should be considered stable when it gets into one of the
stable branches of QtWebKit which gets released as stable, but I think
this won't happen in the near future.
What I can promise is that I'll announce the new buildbot soon, which
should  assure a maintained and buildable QtWebKit-V8 in trunk.

BR,
Andras