[webkit-qt] Missing derived sources

Oliver Buchtala oliver.buchtala at jku.at
Tue Dec 28 07:07:00 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to compile webkit-qt under linux(ubuntu).
I have followed the instructions on
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQtOnLinux.
I have updated the Webkit sources using the update-webkit script.

~/webkit> perl Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt
starts the build process properly but stops at two points due to missing
sources:
  - JSSVGElementWrapperFactory.cpp
  - JSHTMLElementWrapperFactory.cpp

If I remove those manually from the Makefile in
WebKitBuild/Release/WebCore some other source files are claiming for the
corresponding header files.

It seems like these files are not included in the code generation
configuration.
Are they dead code? Is the current build broken?
How can I work around, i.e., generate these files?

Thanks,
Oliver