[webkit-qt] QWebView history and anchors

keith.kyzivat at nokia.com keith.kyzivat at nokia.com
Sat Dec 25 15:37:02 PST 2010

You can give any link you'd like -- it uses that link to resolve relatively specified resources within the document like images, external javascript resources, and stylesheets.  The web content itself is still specified by your passed in QString.
You then can navigate it by using <base URL you passed to setHtml()>#<anchor> , and it should act a little better than it did with about:blank, since it should not be treated special.

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qwebframe.html#setHtml

~Keith