[webkit-qt] Is WebCore/css/html.css influence the text area Auto-fit page?

achellies achellies at 163.com
Wed Dec 22 07:08:03 PST 2010

Dear all, I have two port of Webkit, one is QTWebkit, the other is WinCEWebkit, when the two webkit render same html file, the layout is different, the following is the HTML file's code.

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>xxxxx</TITLE><META content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv=Content-Type/><link href="css\style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/></HEAD><BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 16px"><P>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdfgdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfgxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxagfdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdf</P></BODY></HTML>

The QTWebkit will show the text Auto-fit page, it is to say the single line text will break into several lines to draw on the screen, but the WinCEWebkit will just only show one line on the screen with horizontal scrollbar will appear,  so  I do not know why.

I just see the WebCore/CSS/Html.css file in the two port, the files are same, Does anyone know why the two port rendering the html file so different? and how can i modified the source codes to make the text rendering Auto-fit pages.

Thanks in advance.