[webkit-qt] Adding Javascript Bindings

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Thu Dec 16 17:03:03 PST 2010

On 12/17/2010 01:20 AM, ext Michael Ditum wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply. Both of those suggestions worked perfectly!

I am glad it helped :)

> I didn't realise you could connect to signals from javascript, the
> documentation for addToJavaScriptWindowObject only lists properties and
> slots. It would probably be a good idea to get the documentation
> updated, should I raise this on http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com or
> somewhere else?

No'am (who is passioned about having addToJavaScriptWindowObject() works
seemlessly) recently worked to get a better documentation:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qtwebkit-bridge.html (it quite very
recent so maybe not well indexed by Google).

He also made examples which are in review by the doc team. So hopefully
the doc about the JavaScript binding will improve  :)

cheers,
Benjamin