[webkit-qt] Unsatisfied link error when ENABLE(YARR) is activated.

haithem rahmani haithem.rahmani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:56:12 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to build QtWebkit from svn, enabling the YARR and the YARR_JIT

the build was OK but when linking I got the following error:

 obj/release/qt_runtime.o: In function
`WTF::RefCounted<JSC::RegExp>::deref()':

 qt_runtime.cpp:(.text._ZN3WTF10RefCountedIN3JSC6RegExpEE5derefEv[WTF::
RefCounted<JSC::RegExp>::deref()]+0x44): undefined reference to
`JSC::RegExp::~RegExp()'

In the "JavascriptCrore/runtime/{RegExp.cpp,RegExp.h}" file the declaration
and
the implementation of the ~RegExp() are protected by an

#if  !ENABLE(YARR)

any idea please ?

regards.
Haithem.