[webkit-qt] How do I disable cookies in QtWebKit?

Paul Pedriana ppedriana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:00:11 PDT 2010

 >>Maybe it might help:
 >>http://doc.trolltech.com/main-snapshot/qnetworkaccessmanager.html#setCookieJar

Thanks. Based on that, I think code like this (which I haven't compiled
yet) could do it:

class QNetworkCookieJarEx : public QNetworkCookieJar
{
public:
     QNetworkCookieJarEx()
       : mEnabled(true){ }

     bool enabled() const
         { return mEnabled; }

     void setEnabled(bool enabled)
     {
         if(mEnabled != enabled)
         {
             mEnabled = enabled;
             // Possibly clear cookies, if we could get access to the
parent class container. However, currently it is private.
         }
     }

     QList<QNetworkCookie> cookiesForUrl(const QUrl &url) const
     {
         if(mEnabled )
             return QNetworkCookieJar::cookiesForUrl(url);
         else
             return QList<QNetworkCookie>();
     }

     bool setCookiesFromUrl(const QList<QNetworkCookie> &cookieList,
const QUrl &url)
     {
         if(mEnabled )
             return QNetworkCookieJar::setCookiesFromUrl(cookieList, url);
         else
             return false;
     }

     QList<QNetworkCookie> allCookies() const
     {
         if(mEnabled )
             return QNetworkCookieJar::allCookies();
         else
             return QList<QNetworkCookie>();
     }

     void setAllCookies(const QList<QNetworkCookie>& cookieList)
     {
         if(mEnabled )
             return QNetworkCookieJar::setAllCookies();
     }

protected:
     bool mEnabled;
};