[webkit-qt] Updating Qt version of Webkit

David Pham hello at davidkpham.com
Wed Aug 11 23:30:30 PDT 2010

Hi Ariya,

Thanks for the help - I've been looking at the Arora project but can't seem to find what you pointed out to me. If you could walk me through it a little, I would greatly appreciate it.

I looked at the arora.pro and noticed that it doesn't import Webkit at all and then found the webkittrunk.pri file which seems to do the linking to a Webkit build. What I don't see is the link between the webkittrunk.pri file and the application as a whole.

Is it correct when I say that all I need to do is make sure I don't import webkit in my .pro and then create a similar webkittrunk.pri file that links the Webkit buiild instead?

Thanks,
David