[webkit-qt] Render bug?

Peter Smith greendoor12 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 06:01:47 PDT 2010

Not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my setup.  Using QtLauncher, the Qt example FancyBrowser, or the Arora Qt-based browser, go to the following link:

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/examples/marker-simple.html

Then try to move on of the markers.  And try double-clicking on the copyright text at the bottom right (to the left of the "Terms" text).

I get black rectangles where the marker(s) should be when doing this.

I am using Qt 4.6.2.  I have tried this with the delivered version of QtWebKit and with the QtWebKit version 2.0.  When using Qt version 4.5.3, I do not see this strange behavior.

Thanks!