[webkit-qt] Qt 4.7 WebKit doesn't show Flash player

Jesus Sanchez-Palencia jesus.palencia at openbossa.org
Fri Apr 16 10:53:24 PDT 2010

I've tested it and it didn't work for me as well. At least not as it used to
work...

But I had no lib loading issue. Instead, here the pages were loaded and I
could even play videos, but I had to keep the window resizing in order to
trigger paint updates. =/

I tested both: QWidget and QGraphicsView mode.

Maybe we do have a regression.

jesus