[webkit-qt] Please review: documentation of the high-level feature support in QtWebKit 2.0

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Fri Apr 16 01:07:11 PDT 2010

Hi eveyone,

I've created a draft of a QtWebKit 2.0 high-level overview, with highlights of the release and documentation of support for some important HTML5/CSS3 features.

This draft needs serious review and corrections. Please find it here:  http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitTableOfFeatures20, and post your comments on this list.
I'll also go this through with our QA teams.

I'm also proposing a classification for the level of support with "technology preview", "experimental" and "supported". The idea is that if a feature seems to work for someone but hasn't been tested by QA or otherwise extensively verified, we should use the "technology preview" status. Comments are welcome to this approach, too.

Regards,
Henry