[webkit-qt] How to set Cache mechanism of QNetworkAccessManager- PreferCache

Tarandeep Singh tarandeep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:13:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

How can I set the caching mechanism of QNetworkAccessManager to
QNetworkRequest::PreferCache.

I have implemented a cache class (it inherits the QAbstractNetworkCache)
that stores resources (CSS, javascript) in a DB. I want to use the saved
CSS, javascripts instead of getting them from network. But the default
caching mechanism of QNetworkAccessManager is set to
QNetworkRequest::PreferNetwork. How can I change it?

Thanks,
Tarandeep