[webkit-qt] How to know if page is using java script timer

Tarandeep Singh tarandeep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:14:23 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to load a page using QWebPage. The page uses javascript delay to
delay loading of the images (I guess webkit would create Timer objects to
handle this delay).

What I am trying to do is, once the page is loaded (including all the
images) get its DOM. I am connecting to the signal loadFinished() of the
webpage. However, this signal is generated as soon as the page is loaded
(the images are not yet loaded).

Is there a way, I can find out that the page that I am trying to load is
using timers and hence wait for them to send signal?

Thanks,
Tarandeep