[webkit-qt] jsMath behavior different on win vs. linux

Carter, Nathan NCARTER at bentley.edu
Sun Apr 11 20:17:57 PDT 2010

Hmm.  Now that I re-read my own email, it makes me think that I might be able to create a simple example application after all.  It would probably either include all of jsMath bundled in with it, or require the user to go fetch jsMath and put it somewhere the application could find it.  I do not have time this week, but could work on it in about 1 week if necessary for further discussion.

Nathan