[webkit-qt] HTML5 Player - Does it work?

noam.rosenthal at nokia.com noam.rosenthal at nokia.com
Thu Apr 8 10:19:09 PDT 2010

Hi Chinmaya Sn
HTML5 video tag in webkit trunk should work with QtMultimedia, which is part of 4.7.
Before trying the HTML5 video tag, I'd make sure that QtMultimedia is built and the tests/examples for it work. Sometimes that requires setting QT_PLUGIN_PATH to make sure the QtMultimedia backend is present.

Cheers
No'am